- Working mostly remotely at my day job at a printing company.
- Making a daily practice of both journaling and updating my web design knowledge and applying what I’m learning and putting together my personal website.
- Replacing our lawn with native plants and wildflowers and making a comfortable place in our yard to congregate.
- The Case of the Bizarre Bouquets, by Nancy Springer. I really enjoyed the first two in the Enola Holmes series, and am looking forward to starting reading the third.
- Gardening Your Front Yard, by Tara Nolan in by continuting effort to read about gardening rather than doing it.